ParaTransit Services Now Available!
Updated: Aug 18, 2020
Can’t quite get a hang of Uber and Lyft?
Having trouble ordering a taxi?
Is SEPTA getting to be a bit unpredictable?
Look no further, Helping Individuals Succeed LLC's new paratransit service will get you to your destination in no time!
We are extremely happy to announce our new service! We will now be providing transportation service for all individuals Intellectual Development Disabilities (IDD), seniors, and the rest of the community.
Need to plan for scheduled appointments, programs, school, and other events in no time, with extreme care? Just call us!
With Helping Individuals Succeed LLC Transportation Services you are guaranteed the following:
The same compassionate drivers that you get to build a bond with
An opportunity to meet individuals just like you
Extended waiting time – ask for details
Rules and Regulations
1. Reservations are required and must be made 30 days prior to service being rendered. Any reservation made less than 48 hours to travel time will be charged an additional fee.
2. Rates for mileage are determined by the odometer of the vehicle in use and begin when the vehicle leaves the passenger’s premises. The final mileage reading is determined upon point of destination of the passenger.
3. Additional expenses necessitated by or incurred at the request of the passengers, including, but not limited to, highway tolls, bridge tolls, entrance fees, and parking, shall be added to the charge of the trip. Expenses for driver’s lodging and meals while on trips out of town which are more than 10 hours will be added to the basic charge.
4. If any trip requires the vehicle and driver to remain at a destination overnight, or at any point en route to a destination overnight, the patron will be responsible for providing carrier’s driver with accommodations at an overnight facility (motel, hotel) being utilized by the patron, and all meals required by the carrier’s driver. Expenses for driver’s lodging and meals while on trips out of town which are more than 10 hours will be added to the basic charge.
5. Except for Dialysis trips, all standing order trips are cancelled system-wide on major holidays. Trips on the following holidays are subject to additional fees as listed in rates:
New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving)
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
6. Contract Services
Contract services will be for a term of no less than 30 days for pre-qualified persons under a federal, state, county, or municipal government agency contract. Rates for the services will be specified in the respective contracts, copies in which, including any amendments thereto, are to be filed with the Commission as executed to become effective on one day’s notice.
7. Senior Citizen Discount
The rates for senior citizens, having proper identification, will be 15% of the shared ride rate rounded upward to the nearest nickel. All eligible individuals must present a valid ADA Complimentary Paratransit Identification Card to the vehicle operator with payment of fare. Upon request, the identification card holder must identify himself or herself to the satisfaction of the vehicle driver. Identification cards may be used only by the person to whom issued and must be kept in the possession of the passenger during the entire trip. This fare is subjected to the conditions of and dependent upon funding by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation under Act 36 of 1991 (shared-ride program). In the event that this funding is reduced or eliminated, the senior citizen fare provided in this tariff shall be proportionally increased or the program eliminated. The cash fare is collected by the vehicle operator.
We offer these services in either a flat rate, mileage rate, or contract agreement.
We are extremely excited to announce that we are now able to provide transportation services to our community. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (267)455-0599. We're looking forward to riding with you!